Home Insurance

We can offer combined cover from a number of insurers for buildings and contents insurance or provide cover for either in isolation.

Our policies can include:

  • Accidental damage cover to buildings and contents
  • Worldwide cover for personal possessions
  • Cover for business contents as an option
  • Trace and access cover for leaking pipes inside and outside of the home
  • Alternative accommodation cover should your home become uninhabitable in the event of an insured loss
  • And much more